8.06.2009

Ethan Brown Joins The Politics Panel


Friends, Romans, Countrymen...

Oops, sorry, wrong speech. Back to Rising Tide 4, which makes us one up on the Godfather series and nobody dies at the end of the conference either; at least I hope not.


Now where was I? Oh yeah, the politics panel. The original lineup of Clancy DuBos, John Slade and Lamar White Jr is being augmented by the distinguished journalist and writer Ethan Brown. Ethan has a new book, Shake The Devil Off, coming out and arrangements are being made for it to be sold at Rising Tide prior to publication. Do we have pull or what? The book is a true crime saga set in (where else?) post-K New Orleans. I'm looking forward to reading it especially since it has a blurb from one of my favorite novelists, George Pelecanos.

So, if you want to buy Ethan's book early (fingers crossed) and get a signed copy, register for Rising Tide. If you do it now, to use one of those Britisms I'm addicted to, it's as cheap as chips. Holy crap, I'm channeling tevee's David Dickinson...



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis